#9

Ever since that day,
I do not know how long it has been,
Since we parted,
It does not matter what the reasons were.

Today,
I get to stare into your eyes,
Those pairs of eyes which are full of warmth.

You and I,
We have so many memories,
I do not want to ask if this moment can be about us,
I do not want to ask if we can go back to the way we were,
I only want you to know that I have missed you with all my heart.

By the time I realized how important you really were,
That was the day I have already lost you,

Drifting away, staring at the sky,
Hoping for a great day,
The memories from the past are over so let them be.

Today is a new day,
The sun is shining,
Even though it is cloudy and raining,
There had to be a rainbow,
Turning darkness into light,
Making it bright.

It is time now,
For me to understand.

Before we grow weak,
Before our time is over,
Finally wise enough to stop the search.

There will be a clear sky,
And the pain will subside,
The happiness that I have been searching for,
Cannot be seen by others.

Let the tears fall,
Do not fight against it,
I am ready to get back up.

-Seescape