#5

Want You

I want you every day of my life.
Even when you're mad at me.
Even when I irritated you.
Even when I pissed you off.
I want you.

I want you to feel the happiest day with me.
I want you to feel the true meaning of love from me.

I want you in the morning.
I want you in the moment of I am having my lunch.
I want you in the middle of night.

I want to be the reason you smile.
I want to be the reason you are laughing every day.
Even you have a sad day,
I want to be the one that makes you smile even if it is only for a minute.

I want to hug you.
I want to kiss you.
I want to be in your arms.
I want you to hold me.
I want to stay up all night talking with you until I fall asleep.

I want to fall for you.
I want to protect you from all the evil things in the world.

But I realised that,
I only WANT it.
I do not fight to DO it.